The Fraser Valley – Our Home Our Business
The Fraser Valley of BC refers to that part of the valley beyond the built-up urban area of Vancouver, East to Chilliwack and Hope. Our area of coverage spans from North Delta, Surrey, White Rock, Langley and Abbotsford. With our office situated centrally in Langley we have the advantage of being able to properly manage all of these areas.
Each of these Fraser Valley communities has its own unique history, distinctive traits and appealing charm woven into the fabric of the community that lives on.
- North Delta: Originally founded as Annieville, a commercial fishing center in years gone by, now a largely middle-class bedroom community of the Lower Mainland and is the most populous of the three communities that make up the Corporation of Delta. It is home to numerous parks and recreational areas and is adjacent to Burns Bog, the largest raised peat urban bog in N. America. See http://www.corp.delta.bc.ca
- Surrey: Second largest city in BC and fastest growing city in Metro Vancouver, consists of a number of separate community centers, each a vital part of a truly livable, modern city.
- Cloverdale; One of Canada’s largest rodeos, productive agricultural land, new clean technology businesses.
- Fleetwood; Predominantly a residential community with amenities for all, including seniors parks, libraries, and skateboard parks.
- Guildford; Single and multi-family residential, recreational and major shopping areas.
- Newton; Thriving business and residential districts.
- South Surrey; Exciting mix of beaches, mountain views, and parks along with the laid-back residential properties.
- North Surrey; the developing urban heart of Surrey including new residential condos and facilities such as the Simon Fraser University campus. See http://www.surrey.ca/
- Abbotsford: “The City in the Country” means one has the best of both worlds, with all of the amenities and attractions of a modern urban core to the most beautiful and bountiful agricultural areas possible. A large multi-cultural residential population, vibrant business and industrial base and home to The University of the Fraser Valley, TRADEX, and Abbotsford International Airport with its annual international Air Show. All makes this one of the best places to work, live, stay and play. See http://www.abbotsford.ca/ and http://www.tourismabbotsford.ca/
- Langley: Known as the “Birthplace of BC”, the municipality was incorporated in Fort Langley in 1873. A community unlike any other, where the rich heritage of the past, ongoing strategically managed development of today and vibrant vision of the future results in rural beauty complemented by an energetic urban atmosphere.
- Agriculture and green space is an integral feature of the community with 75% of the Township located in the Agricultural Land Reserve. This coexists amicably with one of the lower mainland’s largest retail centers, Colossus Theatre complex, numerous recreational centers as well as a 5,200 seat hockey area.
- The Township prides itself in developing complete neighborhoods offering flexible, affordable and mixed residential housing options of condos, townhouses, single family, coach houses and even acreages. Langley is also a central major transportation hub with quick access to US border crossing, the much improved Port Mann Bridge, Golden Ears Bridge as well as bus and rapid transit links. See http://www.tol.ca/ and http://www.city.langley.bc.ca/
In all, these are just a few of the reasons people are choosing to live, work and play here and why we have chosen to make this the centre of our professional residential rental property management service.
Licensed with Royal LePage Wolstencroft Realty, and having a career spanning over 30 years, Andy Schiller – (Personal Real Estate Corporation) specializes in residential rental property management serving the lower and central Fraser Valley.
Feel free to give us a call or send us an email for more information.
Andy Schiller Personal Real Estate Corporation
Royal LePage Wolstencroft Realty
Property Management Division
#135-19664 64th Ave
Toll free: 1-877-611-5241
Note: we specialize in managing residential rental properties, including strata units for individual owners. We do not provide Strata Management services for buildings per se.
Residential Tenancy rules, regulations and legislation that apply to the Fraser Valley may be found at http://www.rto.gov.bc.ca